Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Don't Want This Night to End

"You've got the radio on, you're singing every song..." 


This song by Luke Bryan is number 1 on the country charts this week. I love it. I grew up listening to country music, but my music taste started changing as I got older. Lately, though, I've really started loving country again. 

Luke Bryan first made his name known in 2007, with the song "All My Friends Say". Some of you might be able to relate to this video... Frat houses, cloudy memories of last night, going crazy when she (or he) walks in... "I was a rockstar, party hard, gettin' over you comeback kid."


Luke really emphasizes pure country roots. He hasn't changed his style into the modern, almost pop, country music that is often on the radio now. He sticks to the stories that we can almost all make relevant to our lives, which makes for number 1 hits (obviously). 













No comments:

Post a Comment